What is at the Congress?
Industry heavyweights from heavy oil producing regions explore the current status and future of this sector, as well as challenges, opportunities and best practices in a series of panel discussions, ‘Ted’ style talks, roundtable discussions and interviews.
The technical conference covers the topics of most interest, ranging from EOR/IOR to production optimization, crude oil upgrading and thermal technologies – bringing together every global technical aspect of the heavy oil value chain.
- The congress gives you a balanced perspective of the industry, and delivers an unparalleled program.
- Experience puts you in direct contact with experts and peers from NOCs, IOCs, governments, production and service companies.
- Tap into the latest developments, the newest advancements and the most current findings – and hear it directly from the thought leaders.
- Consolidate business activities by making your critical connections all at once, in one trip, when the world of heavy oil comes together.
- This intimate gathering helps you foster relationships along the entire supply chain, from C-level executives to technical specialists.
- Learn about the commercial, regulatory, geo-political and technical issues related to the global supply chain.
- Meet face-to-face with decision makers, explore global markets, and source technologies on the exhibition floor.
The comprehensive conference program features technical and business sessions from industry experts and examines the challenges and opportunities facing the heavy oil sector. Included in a full Conference Delegate pass:
- Business conference including panel discussions by industry and government
- Technical conference
- Networking events
- Online technical conference proceedings
- Daily breakfasts, luncheons and refreshments
- Conference delegate gift
- Exhibition pass